We hope you all kept safe and well throughout the lockdown. It’s certainly been a long and challenging time since we shut our doors in March to play our part in helping slow the spread of COVID-19. Indeed, despite the financial urgency to open as soon as possible - we resisted rushing and delayed this until we felt we had a plan to run the games safely for our guests and our staff... Don't just take our word for it, check out our recent TripAdvisor reviews
Please be assured that should you book, then are unable to attend in the event of another lock-down - we will of course rearrange your game so you can book with confidence.
The following are some of the measures we’re putting in place for the immediate future to run limited games from the 17th of July.
- Games where social distancing between staff and players is impossible will not run at all.
- Only one game will run in each premises so that players will not share the reception area with another group.
- Bookings larger than six players must all be from the same household.
- The organiser must leave their email address and phone number for contact tracing in the unlikely event that this should become necessary.
- Players are required to bring and wear face masks (Masks are available to purchase at our venue).
- Our staff will offer latex-free gloves for all players on arrival
- Our staff will insist on players washing their hands for at least 20 seconds before and after their game.
- Longer gaps will be left between room bookings to allow for cleaning between games.
Please be aware that to follow government guidelines, players will need to wear face masks at Escape Plan LIVE in all public areas to help stop the spread of COVID-19, however groups from the same household or bubble may remove masks once in the room. Masks will be available to purchase if necessary - but we encourage you to bring your own. Our staff will of course be following the same guidance for your safety, and in light of the most recent government guidelines, we will not be running any games after 10pm.
Please do not book a game unless you and your group intend to adhere to all relevant government advice and follow guidance from our staff. Please DO NOT attend if you or any of your team have symptoms related to COVID-19.
The current crisis is the greatest challenge Escape Plan LIVE has faced so far, but we’re still here and hope to outlast the virus with your help and support.